Background.MyEm0.Com

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First day....

yup! yesterday was my 1st internship day!damn tired day 4 me...
kaka~~stand a whole day, but less practical I did...

Yuki & I were divided into different lab...
I was divided into chemical pathology lab...
I will stay at this lab during 1st week...

But , we like visitor only...stand whole day and observed d staff doing their thgs,
due to our actual supervisor on leave...rely dun knw how to start...

fortunately, gt d ppum students chat with me ...
they r study medical laboratory so they r more pro than me.
d students taught me many things that I never learn b4,
since d staff were quite buzy...only I asked them, they just reply me..
PPUM students stil automatic asked me try to control the osmometer machine..
haha..i vy nervous actually, scare test d samples wrongly..
but they guide me vy well, so I finished d test succesfully! :)

after that I helped staff to collect + n record d samples...knw d basic step
hope after that hav more thgs can learn n do...I dun wan just stand there...

0 comments: